Telnet and VB.NET 2005

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yhlove@gmail.com

    #1

    Telnet and VB.NET 2005

    Hi all

    I'm trying to connect a server using telnet protocol inside my vb.net
    project
    I already read all the old post about this but I didn't find any good
    solution.
    I'm looking for free code. I tried to use the indy project but I
    didn;t find there the vb.net source code. This site is pretty mess.

    Is it difficult to write the telnet connections by myself using the
    sockets?
    How many lines can it be?

    Thanks

  • Spam Catcher

    #2
    Re: Telnet and VB.NET 2005

    yhlove@gmail.co m wrote in news:1184098789 .328678.148380
    @g4g2000hsf.goo glegroups.com:
    Could u please send me a link to the exact page where I can download
    the Indy project at VB.NET ?
    Here you go:


    By the way: I need to connect to a server with username and password
    using the telnet protocol and then send a few commands and recieve a
    several lines. thats all. I don't know what is Socket but I heared
    it's a kind of component which required for network communications. Is
    it complicated to write by myself using the sockets that kind of
    project ? where can I find a brief guide for VB.NET ?
    You better get more intimate with sockets ;-)

    Now, next, and beyond: Tracking need-to-know trends at the intersection of business and technology

    Comment

    Working...