full path of share

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Darin

    #1

    full path of share

    I have a share setup on the server that is actually c:\data\share.

    So the client sees i:\, but on the server that is actually
    c:\data\share.

    Is there a way, from the client, to know exactly what the share is from
    the server's point of view?

    Darin

    *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
  • rowe_newsgroups

    #2
    Re: full path of share

    On Apr 30, 9:17 pm, Darin <darin_nospam@n ospameverwrote:
    I have a share setup on the server that is actually c:\data\share.
    >
    So the client sees i:\, but on the server that is actually
    c:\data\share.
    >
    Is there a way, from the client, to know exactly what the share is from
    the server's point of view?
    >
    Darin
    >
    *** Sent via Developersdexht tp://www.developersd ex.com***
    Not 100% sure, but I think this link will help you:



    Thanks,

    Seth Rowe

    Comment

    Working...