2005 pro data

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cj

    #1

    2005 pro data

    I'm trying to add a local SQL DB to my ASP program. I'm finding all
    kinds of instructions on the web but I can't figure out what they are
    talking about.

    Where is the Data tab in VB2005 Pro? How about the Data Source
    Configuragion Wizard?
  • Steven Cheng[MSFT]

    #2
    RE: 2005 pro data

    Hi Cj,

    Regarding on this creating sql database file in Visual Studio 2005 issue ,
    I have posted some suggestion in your another thread below:

    Subject: Create local SQL db in ASP app
    Newsgroups: microsoft.publi c.dotnet.langua ges.vb

    You can have a look and continue to discuss there.

    BTW, for the "Data tab" you mentioned, it is mostly used in winform
    application. Winform application project will show a "Data" menu that can
    help configuration databinding and data source.

    Please feel free to follow up there if you have any further finding or
    questions.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead


    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    Comment

    Working...