How to rotate an image?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Diego F.

    #1

    How to rotate an image?

    Hi all. I have a listview with images and my application must be able to
    rotate one image. I need a method to rotate 90 degrees rigth (i.e.).

    Is that possible?

    --

    Regards,

    Diego F.



  • Diego F.

    #2
    Re: How to rotate an image?

    I tried with that

    Dim indice As Integer = DADLV1.Selected Items(0).ImageI ndex
    DADLV1.Selected Items(0).ImageL ist.Images(indi ce).RotateFlip( RotateFlipType. Rotate180FlipXY )

    But it doesn't work.

    ImageList1 is where images are loaded
    DADLV1 is the listview control

    --
    Regards,

    Diego F.

    "Diego F." <diego_frNO@msn .comwrote in message
    news:e3fqvpAfHH A.208@TK2MSFTNG P05.phx.gbl...
    Hi all. I have a listview with images and my application must be able to
    rotate one image. I need a method to rotate 90 degrees rigth (i.e.).
    >
    Is that possible?
    >
    --
    >
    Regards,
    >
    Diego F.
    >
    >
    >

    Comment

    • Diego F.

      #3
      Re: How to rotate an image?

      Well, I could solve that using a temporary picturebox to rotate the image.

      Now my problem is that: Must all images in a listview have the same size? My
      images have the proportions of a standard document and I would like rotated
      images look landscape instead of vertical. I don't know if that's possible.

      Other solution is to assign square size to all images, but then images adapt
      the new size and the proportions are wrong.

      --

      Regards,

      Diego F.


      "Diego F." <diego_frNO@msn .comwrote in message
      news:OPwP2gBfHH A.4704@TK2MSFTN GP06.phx.gbl...
      >I tried with that
      >
      Dim indice As Integer = DADLV1.Selected Items(0).ImageI ndex
      DADLV1.Selected Items(0).ImageL ist.Images(indi ce).RotateFlip( RotateFlipType. Rotate180FlipXY )
      >
      But it doesn't work.
      >
      ImageList1 is where images are loaded
      DADLV1 is the listview control
      >
      --
      Regards,
      >
      Diego F.
      >
      "Diego F." <diego_frNO@msn .comwrote in message
      news:e3fqvpAfHH A.208@TK2MSFTNG P05.phx.gbl...
      >Hi all. I have a listview with images and my application must be able to
      >rotate one image. I need a method to rotate 90 degrees rigth (i.e.).
      >>
      >Is that possible?
      >>
      >--
      >>
      >Regards,
      >>
      >Diego F.
      >>
      >>
      >>
      >
      >

      Comment

      • Jwalant Natvarlal Soneji

        #4
        Re: How to rotate an image?

        On Apr 11, 5:29 pm, "Diego F." <diego_f...@msn .comwrote:
        Well, I could solve that using a temporary picturebox to rotate the image.
        >
        Now my problem is that: Must all images in a listview have the same size?My
        images have the proportions of a standard document and I would like rotated
        images look landscape instead of vertical. I don't know if that's possible.
        >
        Other solution is to assign square size to all images, but then images adapt
        the new size and the proportions are wrong.
        >
        --
        >
        Regards,
        >
        Diego F.
        >
        "Diego F." <diego_f...@msn .comwrote in message
        >
        news:OPwP2gBfHH A.4704@TK2MSFTN GP06.phx.gbl...
        >
        >
        >
        I tried with that
        >
        Dim indice As Integer = DADLV1.Selected Items(0).ImageI ndex
        DADLV1.Selected Items(0).ImageL ist.Images(indi ce).RotateFlip( RotateFlipType. ­Rotate180FlipX Y)
        >
        But it doesn't work.
        >
        ImageList1 is where images are loaded
        DADLV1 is the listview control
        >
        --
        Regards,
        >
        Diego F.
        >
        "Diego F." <diego_f...@msn .comwrote in message
        news:e3fqvpAfHH A.208@TK2MSFTNG P05.phx.gbl...
        Hi all. I have a listview with images and my application must be able to
        rotate one image. I need a method to rotate 90 degrees rigth (i.e.).
        >
        Is that possible?
        >
        --
        >
        Regards,
        >
        Diego F.- Hide quoted text -
        >
        - Show quoted text -
        hey friend, use another picture box and rotate image in that and then
        put the same in first picturebox, both boxes should have autosize
        property set to true.

        Comment

        Working...