Mail Server

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rajivexcel

    #1

    Mail Server

    Plz Help Me about to send 100, 000 mails daily.

  • Armin Zingler

    #2
    Re: Mail Server

    "Rajivexcel " <rajivexcel@gma il.comschrieb
    Plz Help Me about to send 100, 000 mails daily.
    Sorry, I can not write that fast.


    Armin

    Comment

    • md

      #3
      Re: Mail Server

      Sure, I'll help you spam 100,000 people a day. Riiight...

      "Rajivexcel " <rajivexcel@gma il.comwrote in message
      news:1170933498 .041467.124630@ v33g2000cwv.goo glegroups.com.. .
      Plz Help Me about to send 100, 000 mails daily.
      >

      Comment

      • rowe_newsgroups

        #4
        Re: Mail Server

        On Feb 8, 6:18 am, "Rajivexcel " <rajivex...@gma il.comwrote:
        Plz Help Me about to send 100, 000 mails daily.
        No big deal at all, .Net has a class special built for just this kind
        of activity. In order to use this class, all you need load your
        computer into a dishwasher filled with magnets and run it on maximum
        heat for three months. Then everything should be perfect!

        P.S. Don't post questions asking for help spamming - you won't get any
        help from us.

        Thanks,

        Seth Rowe

        Comment

        • susiedba@hotmail.com

          #5
          Re: Mail Server

          it is a really really simple loop and a couple of mail calls


          seriously don't listen to these people they are too busy getting
          shafted by MS

          I would lvoe to help you; I wrote some commercial emailing apps about
          a decade ago

          back then I was using Outlook Automation LoL but i quickly moved to
          CDO / SMTP


          really honestly

          keep your data in a database; loop through it and send mail.
          it's pretty basic.

          please make sure you keep track of 'do not contact' though



          On Feb 8, 3:18 am, "Rajivexcel " <rajivex...@gma il.comwrote:
          Plz Help Me about to send 100, 000 mails daily.

          Comment

          Working...