Current Time

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John Devlon

    #1

    Current Time

    Hi,

    Does anyone know how to get the current time in Visual basic?

    I would like to read the current time from the BIOS, not the windows clock.
    I also would like to connect to a time server on the web...

    Does any one know the answer ?

    Thanx

    John


  • Cor Ligthert [MVP]

    #2
    Re: Current Time

    John,

    As easy as

    Now.Time

    Cor

    "John Devlon" <johndevlon@hot mail.comschreef in bericht
    news:t5ryh.3318 97$xw5.6566949@ phobos.telenet-ops.be...
    Hi,
    >
    Does anyone know how to get the current time in Visual basic?
    >
    I would like to read the current time from the BIOS, not the windows
    clock.
    I also would like to connect to a time server on the web...
    >
    Does any one know the answer ?
    >
    Thanx
    >
    John
    >

    Comment

    Working...