service uninstalled after reboot

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • greg chu

    #1

    service uninstalled after reboot

    This is very strange, I wrote a vb.net 2003 app, and added a setup and
    install for service, also add some code to check the "interactiv e with
    desktop", every thing works fine, but when I reboot the system, the
    system disappeared itself.

    Any clue?

    Please help.

    Thanks.

    Greg

  • greg chu

    #2
    Re: service uninstalled after reboot

    Sorry, I meant "service" not "system" disappeared.

    On Feb 5, 1:30 pm, "greg chu" <greg_...@wendy s.comwrote:
    This is very strange, I wrote a vb.net 2003 app, and added a setup and
    install for service, also add some code to check the "interactiv e with
    desktop", every thing works fine, but when I reboot the system, the
    system disappeared itself.
    >
    Any clue?
    >
    Please help.
    >
    Thanks.
    >
    Greg

    Comment

    Working...