Envox CT ADE / RealSpeak Telecom

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jake K

    #1

    Envox CT ADE / RealSpeak Telecom

    Originally postet in C# group, however, thought I'd also post here to see if
    anyone has any thoughts.


    Anyone here experienced in developing with Envox CT ADE and/or RealSpeak
    Telecom? I have a problem that I am not sure how to solve.

    Dialogic JCT/T1 (ISDN) card.
    Envox CT ADE 9.1
    RealSpeak Telecom 4
    Visual Studio 2005

    Basically, what is happening is I create an ADXVoice and ADXTTS object
    listening on a channel and speak some text when a call is received. If I
    hang up during the speaking of the text then immediately call back to the
    same channel the text starts speaking where it left off (minus the call back
    seconds).

    Eg.

    public int iTrunk = 0;
    private ADXVoiceClass ADXVoice1 = null;
    private ADXTTSClass ADXTTS1 = null;

    private void Form1_Load(obje ct sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    ADXVoice1 = new ADXVoiceClass() ;
    ADXVoice1.Trunk Assign(iTrunk);
    ADXTTS1 = new ADXTTSClass();
    ADXTTS1.AssignC ompatibleChanne l(ADXTTSLib.RES _TYPE.RES_TYPE_ Trunk,
    iTrunk);
    ADXTTS1.ListenT o(ADXTTSLib.RES _TYPE.RES_TYPE_ Trunk, iTrunk);
    ADXTTS1.SetPers onality("SAPI5_ Person1");
    ADXVoice1.Incom ingCall += new
    ADXVoiceLib._IA DXVoiceEvents_I ncomingCallEven tHandler(OnInco mingCall);
    ADXVoice1.Calle rHangUp += new
    ADXVoiceLib._IA DXVoiceEvents_C allerHangUpEven tHandler(OnCall erHangup);
    }

    private void OnIncomingCall( )
    {
    ADXVoice1.Answe rCall();
    Play_Hello();
    }

    private void Play_Hello()
    {
    ADXTTS1.SpeakSt ring("This is a test to see what happens when a
    disconnect occurs.", 0, "+");
    ADXTTS1.SpeakSt ring("I'll continue speaking to see if the next call
    hears this same text.", 0, "+");
    }

    I suppose somewhere in the OnCallerHangup method I need to free the TTS
    resource or something. I've been trying for a while but have been
    unsuccessful. Anyone have any experience with Envox CT ADE / RealSpeak
    Telecom? I'd certainly appreciate the feedback.

    Thanks a lot.

Working...