Re: Merging two VB.NET projects
Daniel,
Maybe you cannot find it. The setting for Class Library is in the solution
exploirer after that you have Added your existing project to the other one
using the File menu, in the solution explorer you can right click on it and
than it is easy to see. (It is a little bit different between the versions
2003 and 2005).
Cor
"Daniel Manes" <danthman@cox.n etschreef in bericht
news:1161974600 .128194.53380@i 3g2000cwc.googl egroups.com...
Daniel,
Maybe you cannot find it. The setting for Class Library is in the solution
exploirer after that you have Added your existing project to the other one
using the File menu, in the solution explorer you can right click on it and
than it is easy to see. (It is a little bit different between the versions
2003 and 2005).
Cor
"Daniel Manes" <danthman@cox.n etschreef in bericht
news:1161974600 .128194.53380@i 3g2000cwc.googl egroups.com...
Cor Ligthert [MVP] wrote:
>
>
Thanks to everyone who answered...Look s like the two projects in one
solution is the way to go. Next question: *How* do I actually do this?
>
The only thing I can think of is to convert the smaller project into a
Class Library (DLL) then reference it in the larger project. Is that
what you have in mind? If yes, how do I convert a "Windows Application"
project into a "Class Library" project?
>
Many thanks,
>
-Dan
>
>
>In addidition to Tom be aware that one of those is a Form project (Exe)
>(as
>that is the fact) and the others are Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL), you
>can
>set that from any project in the project properties.
>(as
>that is the fact) and the others are Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL), you
>can
>set that from any project in the project properties.
Thanks to everyone who answered...Look s like the two projects in one
solution is the way to go. Next question: *How* do I actually do this?
>
The only thing I can think of is to convert the smaller project into a
Class Library (DLL) then reference it in the larger project. Is that
what you have in mind? If yes, how do I convert a "Windows Application"
project into a "Class Library" project?
>
Many thanks,
>
-Dan
>
Comment