Hi,
I have a rather strange problem: on my VS2005 ASP.Net application controls
stopped preserving state between postbacks. And this just happened a day ago
(it
has worked just fine before). What seems to be even worse that when I run the
same code on another PC it runs without any problems.
Further to this: when I deploy the website from my laptop - does not work,
but when from the PC - works and that is regardless on where I deploy it to
(laptop or PC).
So it seems like some settings have changed within my IDE - even though I do
not recall changing anything myself.
Any ideas on how to fix this problem, or at least where to look and what to
check?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have a rather strange problem: on my VS2005 ASP.Net application controls
stopped preserving state between postbacks. And this just happened a day ago
(it
has worked just fine before). What seems to be even worse that when I run the
same code on another PC it runs without any problems.
Further to this: when I deploy the website from my laptop - does not work,
but when from the PC - works and that is regardless on where I deploy it to
(laptop or PC).
So it seems like some settings have changed within my IDE - even though I do
not recall changing anything myself.
Any ideas on how to fix this problem, or at least where to look and what to
check?
Any help is greatly appreciated.