Cani I hide the X in controlbox

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ngr

    #1

    Cani I hide the X in controlbox

    I have a form which I want to prevent the user from clicking the X in the
    right corner of the control to close it.
    At the same time I want to retain the minimise and maximise buttons on the
    control.

    Is there a way of disabling or removing the X button off the title bar
    alone.

    Thanks in advance.


  • Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

    #2
    Re: Cani I hide the X in controlbox

    "ngr" <ngr@tdrd.karoo .co.ukschrieb:
    >I have a form which I want to prevent the user from clicking the X in the
    >right corner of the control to close it.
    At the same time I want to retain the minimise and maximise buttons on the
    control.
    >
    Is there a way of disabling or removing the X button off the title bar
    alone.
    Check out the code samples in this article:

    <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/code/forms/#NoClose>

    --
    M S Herfried K. Wagner
    M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
    V B <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/faqs/>

    Comment

    Working...