Hi!
I'm uploading file(s) over internet like...
My.Computer.Net work.UploadFile ("C:\file1.txt" ,
"ftp://some.domain.com/file1.txt", "MyUID", "MyPWD", False, 1000)
....and this is working fine. Uploading file takes only about 1-2 seconds
because files sizes are small, but when I followed the ftp-servers event
list timestamps the connection is open until "Connection timeout" or "No
transfer timeout" is full.
Q: Is it possible somehow to disconnect ftp-connection between
ftp-server and my application after uploading is finished when
connection is no more needed without waiting ftp-servers "Connection
timeout" or "No transfer timeout" is full?
--
Thanks in advance!
Mika
I'm uploading file(s) over internet like...
My.Computer.Net work.UploadFile ("C:\file1.txt" ,
"ftp://some.domain.com/file1.txt", "MyUID", "MyPWD", False, 1000)
....and this is working fine. Uploading file takes only about 1-2 seconds
because files sizes are small, but when I followed the ftp-servers event
list timestamps the connection is open until "Connection timeout" or "No
transfer timeout" is full.
Q: Is it possible somehow to disconnect ftp-connection between
ftp-server and my application after uploading is finished when
connection is no more needed without waiting ftp-servers "Connection
timeout" or "No transfer timeout" is full?
--
Thanks in advance!
Mika