problem referencing Excel 11.0 object library

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gultekin Komanli

    #1

    problem referencing Excel 11.0 object library


    Hi all,

    When I try to add reference to Excel, I select my project's porperties
    from the Project menu, on the add reference dialog, tab named COM,
    there are Excel 11.0 and Excel 5.0 Object Libraries.

    If I select Excel 11.0 object library, after a few seconds reference
    shows itself on the references section of my project's properties
    window with and error on the path column : "the system cannot find the
    reference specified".

    I have MS Office 2003 installed, so, what is wrong ?

    --

  • Gultekin Komanli

    #2
    Re: problem referencing Excel 11.0 object library

    After searching more more, I discovered that there is Office 2003 PIAs'
    to install...
    >
    Hi all,
    >
    When I try to add reference to Excel, I select my project's porperties
    from the Project menu, on the add reference dialog, tab named COM,
    there are Excel 11.0 and Excel 5.0 Object Libraries.
    >
    If I select Excel 11.0 object library, after a few seconds reference
    shows itself on the references section of my project's properties
    window with and error on the path column : "the system cannot find the
    reference specified".
    >
    I have MS Office 2003 installed, so, what is wrong ?


    --

    Comment

    Working...