Program works on localhost but not on server

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Morrison

    #1

    Program works on localhost but not on server

    My HelloWorld program works on localhost but not on server. I have 2
    hello world applications, one in VS 2003 and other in VS 2005. Both
    programs is working on my computer but if I uppload it on server it
    doesn't work. Message is "Server Error in '/' Application.". My web
    hosting provider say that they have included NET Framework 2.0 (i don't
    know is that means that 1.1 is included automaticly). I uploaded all
    directory with subdirectories of both programs, but it doesn't work on
    server. What is problem?

    Thanx

  • Cor Ligthert [MVP]

    #2
    Re: Program works on localhost but not on server

    Morrison,

    In what programming language have you written this, I write this because I
    have seen this question multiposted in the C# newsgroup too. If it is not a
    typical language question, than don't ask it in a language newsgroup. For
    this are newsgroups as

    Microsoft.publi c.dotnet.framew ork.aspnet

    Cor

    "Morrison" <mtonyst@hotmai l.comschreef in bericht
    news:1157024465 .287676.292840@ b28g2000cwb.goo glegroups.com.. .
    My HelloWorld program works on localhost but not on server. I have 2
    hello world applications, one in VS 2003 and other in VS 2005. Both
    programs is working on my computer but if I uppload it on server it
    doesn't work. Message is "Server Error in '/' Application.". My web
    hosting provider say that they have included NET Framework 2.0 (i don't
    know is that means that 1.1 is included automaticly). I uploaded all
    directory with subdirectories of both programs, but it doesn't work on
    server. What is problem?
    >
    Thanx
    >

    Comment

    Working...