Update xml file with datagrid on client machine

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EF1

    #1

    Update xml file with datagrid on client machine

    Hi

    I wanted to create web application that in part of it the user
    can browse to xml file located on his machine, it's data will be
    displayed and can be editable through a datagrid and than save the file
    back to his machine

    Is it possible to do that with asp.net or should I use windows forms ?

  • dotNetDave

    #2
    RE: Update xml file with datagrid on client machine

    In .NET 2.0 it's very easy in either because XML can be a datasource. So you
    can easily attach it to the DataGrid.

    =============== =============== ========
    David McCarter

    VSDN Tips & Tricks .NET Coding Standards available at:
    www.cafepress.com/vsdntips.20412485


    "EF1" wrote:
    Hi
    >
    I wanted to create web application that in part of it the user
    can browse to xml file located on his machine, it's data will be
    displayed and can be editable through a datagrid and than save the file
    back to his machine
    >
    Is it possible to do that with asp.net or should I use windows forms ?
    >
    >

    Comment

    Working...