The standard tab control moves the selected tab row to the bottom row
of tabs, if there are multiple rows of tabs. <Gack!It's horrible
beyond belief! I understand the continuity of having a tab appear like
it is connected to the box beneath the tab, but it means that the user
must constantly scan the rows of tabs for the entry that they want.
I don't know the exact number of tabs that I'm going to have on this
form, but let's say that there will probably be more than 40. I'm not
interested in the horizontal scroll of tabs.
I've created custom controls, but I don't want to go through the
headaches of attempting owner drawn tabs with the standard control.
Does anybody know of a third party .NET tab that still highlights the
tab selected but leaves the tab in the same relative row?
Shane
of tabs, if there are multiple rows of tabs. <Gack!It's horrible
beyond belief! I understand the continuity of having a tab appear like
it is connected to the box beneath the tab, but it means that the user
must constantly scan the rows of tabs for the entry that they want.
I don't know the exact number of tabs that I'm going to have on this
form, but let's say that there will probably be more than 40. I'm not
interested in the horizontal scroll of tabs.
I've created custom controls, but I don't want to go through the
headaches of attempting owner drawn tabs with the standard control.
Does anybody know of a third party .NET tab that still highlights the
tab selected but leaves the tab in the same relative row?
Shane