Transitioning to VB.NET

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dan

    #1

    Transitioning to VB.NET

    Hi - does anyone know of some good resources for people transitioning from
    VB6 to VB.NET? I just got an MSDN subscription and installed VB.NET, and
    it's quite a bit different from what I'm used to in VB6.

    Thanks a lot for any help!

    Dan
  • Mike Lowery

    #2
    Re: Transitioning to VB.NET

    http://www.microsoft.com/israel/vbas...h/default.mspx
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbrun/stay.../upgradingvb6/

    "Dan" <Dan@discussion s.microsoft.com wrote in message
    news:22C6F613-16F3-4AA2-B568-F97B9E799ABF@mi crosoft.com...
    Hi - does anyone know of some good resources for people transitioning from
    VB6 to VB.NET? I just got an MSDN subscription and installed VB.NET, and
    it's quite a bit different from what I'm used to in VB6.
    >
    Thanks a lot for any help!
    >
    Dan

    Comment

    • Dan

      #3
      Re: Transitioning to VB.NET

      Thanks a lot, Mike!

      "Mike Lowery" wrote:
      http://www.microsoft.com/israel/vbas...h/default.mspx
      http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbrun/stay.../upgradingvb6/
      >
      "Dan" <Dan@discussion s.microsoft.com wrote in message
      news:22C6F613-16F3-4AA2-B568-F97B9E799ABF@mi crosoft.com...
      Hi - does anyone know of some good resources for people transitioning from
      VB6 to VB.NET? I just got an MSDN subscription and installed VB.NET, and
      it's quite a bit different from what I'm used to in VB6.

      Thanks a lot for any help!

      Dan
      >
      >
      >

      Comment

      • Jim Wooley

        #4
        Re: Transitioning to VB.NET

        Another link for you: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/lea...g/default.aspx

        Jim Wooley

        Hi - does anyone know of some good resources for people transitioning
        from VB6 to VB.NET? I just got an MSDN subscription and installed
        VB.NET, and it's quite a bit different from what I'm used to in VB6.

        Comment

        Working...