Automate Remote Desktop web login

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mracuraintegra@gmail.com

    #1

    Automate Remote Desktop web login

    I'm stuck on a pretty big problem, and can't seem to find a solution,
    so any help would be greatly appreciated!

    I'm working with the default page generated for remote desktop web
    clients (in the TSWeb folder), and I'm trying to automate the login.
    There is a UserName property that allows me to set the username, but I
    need to automate the password too!

    Looking at MSDN, there appears to be an advanced interface that allows
    for "put_ClearTextP assword"
    (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...settings2.asp).
    However, I've been working on this for the last two days, and just
    can't figure out how to get to it.

    PLEASE, there's gotta be someone out there who has used this before in
    scripting an automated login! Any examples or suggestions would be
    greatly appreciated!

Working...