DataGrid X DataSource

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brahm

    #1

    DataGrid X DataSource

    Guys,

    could one help em with an example with datasource and datagrid ?

    I want to fill a datagrid using datasource by code.

    BRAHM


  • Cor Ligthert [MVP]

    #2
    Re: DataGrid X DataSource

    Brahm,



    There are much more examples on our website,

    Cor

    "Brahm" <daniel.brahm@c ontronic.com.br > schreef in bericht
    news:OFZQAlqmGH A.4772@TK2MSFTN GP04.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
    > Guys,
    >
    > could one help em with an example with datasource and datagrid ?
    >
    > I want to fill a datagrid using datasource by code.
    >
    > BRAHM
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • Brian Tkatch

      #3
      Re: DataGrid X DataSource


      Brahm wrote:[color=blue]
      > Guys,
      >
      > could one help em with an example with datasource and datagrid ?
      >
      > I want to fill a datagrid using datasource by code.
      >
      > BRAHM[/color]

      You do not fill a DataGrid. A DataGrid merely shows a DataSource. You
      fill the DataSource.

      A crude but quick example:

      Create a DataAdaptor.
      Add a SelectCommand.

      Create a DataSet.
      DataAdpator.Fil l(DataSet)

      Create a DataGrid.
      DataGrid.DataSo urce = DataSet

      B.

      Comment

      Working...