Expire Application after 30 days

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • neeraj

    #1

    Expire Application after 30 days

    Hi Everybody

    I developed one desktop application in VB.net .I want to give this
    application setup to my client for only one month trail period but I
    don't what is the exact code for it. Please suggest me how can I do
    this.

    Exactly I want to when my application install in client machine it
    takes current installation date and application will expire after
    thirteen day's

  • Ken Tucker [MVP]

    #2
    Re: Expire Application after 30 days

    Hi,

    Take a look at the shareware starter kit.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/dow...s/default.aspx

    Ken
    --------------------
    "neeraj" <neeraj.nav@gma il.com> wrote in message
    news:1148900009 .482519.312950@ j33g2000cwa.goo glegroups.com.. .[color=blue]
    > Hi Everybody
    >
    > I developed one desktop application in VB.net .I want to give this
    > application setup to my client for only one month trail period but I
    > don't what is the exact code for it. Please suggest me how can I do
    > this.
    >
    > Exactly I want to when my application install in client machine it
    > takes current installation date and application will expire after
    > thirteen day's
    >[/color]


    Comment

    Working...