datagrid scrollbars problem

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toufik

    #1

    datagrid scrollbars problem

    Hi,
    I've a datagrid bound on a table that exceed the horizontal size. Ive 2
    problems:
    1- The horizontal scrollbar is hidden sometime.
    2- on the scrollbar, I can scroll if I move the bar but if I click on the
    right button (of the scroll bar) it doesn't scroll.

    Any Idea about this problem.
    thanks


  • Cor Ligthert [MVP]

    #2
    Re: datagrid scrollbars problem

    Toufik,

    Try to "dock" it, if needed on a panel.

    I hope this helps, otherwise reply

    Cor

    "Toufik" <touiss@hotmail .com> schreef in bericht
    news:ePKpungcGH A.380@TK2MSFTNG P04.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
    > Hi,
    > I've a datagrid bound on a table that exceed the horizontal size. Ive 2
    > problems:
    > 1- The horizontal scrollbar is hidden sometime.
    > 2- on the scrollbar, I can scroll if I move the bar but if I click on the
    > right button (of the scroll bar) it doesn't scroll.
    >
    > Any Idea about this problem.
    > thanks
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • Toufik

      #3
      Re: datagrid scrollbars problem

      Thanks Cor, but I'me note sure that I did undersrand.
      I selected the datagrid, and I setted the DOCK proprety to center... but
      this doenst fix the problem

      Any Idea about this.

      "Cor Ligthert [MVP]" <notmyfirstname @planet.nl> wrote in message
      news:uF0LRdmcGH A.3344@TK2MSFTN GP03.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
      > Toufik,
      >
      > Try to "dock" it, if needed on a panel.
      >
      > I hope this helps, otherwise reply
      >
      > Cor
      >
      > "Toufik" <touiss@hotmail .com> schreef in bericht
      > news:ePKpungcGH A.380@TK2MSFTNG P04.phx.gbl...[color=green]
      > > Hi,
      > > I've a datagrid bound on a table that exceed the horizontal size. Ive 2
      > > problems:
      > > 1- The horizontal scrollbar is hidden sometime.
      > > 2- on the scrollbar, I can scroll if I move the bar but if I click on[/color][/color]
      the[color=blue][color=green]
      > > right button (of the scroll bar) it doesn't scroll.
      > >
      > > Any Idea about this problem.
      > > thanks
      > >
      > >[/color]
      >
      >[/color]


      Comment

      Working...