read value from website using Visaul basic Net

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zoneal@yahoo.com

    #1

    read value from website using Visaul basic Net

    Hi everybody there .....I need help ..... I want know how I can get or
    read value from website by using Visaul basic Net .....Is this possible
    or not .... I want to get value from this website http://www.nbad.com/
    (Exchange rates or currency value) and show the value in the VB form on
    the TextBox or Label ... If anybody have idea please let me know .

  • vbnetdev

    #2
    Re: read value from website using Visaul basic Net





    --
    Get a powerful web, database, application, and email hosting with KJM
    Solutions




    <zoneal@yahoo.c om> wrote in message
    news:1146494690 .668619.184270@ y43g2000cwc.goo glegroups.com.. .[color=blue]
    > Hi everybody there .....I need help ..... I want know how I can get or
    > read value from website by using Visaul basic Net .....Is this possible
    > or not .... I want to get value from this website http://www.nbad.com/
    > (Exchange rates or currency value) and show the value in the VB form on
    > the TextBox or Label ... If anybody have idea please let me know .
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • Cor Ligthert [MVP]

      #3
      Re: read value from website using Visaul basic Net

      vbnetdev,

      I like to put your attention on the website from Ken and me, it has as well
      a solution to get information from a webpage.



      I hope that you and the OP find this good information,

      Cor


      "vbnetdev" <vbnetdev@commu nity.nospam> schreef in bericht
      news:ex4PnDTbGH A.3992@TK2MSFTN GP05.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
      > http://www.aspalliance.com/CookBook/...spx?Chapter=21
      >
      >
      >
      > --
      > Get a powerful web, database, application, and email hosting with KJM
      > Solutions
      > http://www.kjmsolutions.com
      >
      >
      >
      > <zoneal@yahoo.c om> wrote in message
      > news:1146494690 .668619.184270@ y43g2000cwc.goo glegroups.com.. .[color=green]
      >> Hi everybody there .....I need help ..... I want know how I can get or
      >> read value from website by using Visaul basic Net .....Is this possible
      >> or not .... I want to get value from this website http://www.nbad.com/
      >> (Exchange rates or currency value) and show the value in the VB form on
      >> the TextBox or Label ... If anybody have idea please let me know .
      >>[/color]
      >
      >[/color]


      Comment

      Working...