Hello,
I use a DLL created with VB6 and imported with tlbimp command.
In on of my class, a variant propery is correctly defined as a Object
type
now but when i try to affect a String to this Object i got an error ->
"Type
Mismatch"
I tried to create a real .Net Object with my STring, it's worked but i
can't
affect my real .NET object to the other one created from VB6......
Thanks for help.
Walid
I use a DLL created with VB6 and imported with tlbimp command.
In on of my class, a variant propery is correctly defined as a Object
type
now but when i try to affect a String to this Object i got an error ->
"Type
Mismatch"
I tried to create a real .Net Object with my STring, it's worked but i
can't
affect my real .NET object to the other one created from VB6......
Thanks for help.
Walid