shif

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shif

    #1

    shif

    I am new in VB.net , Can anybody help, which control can be use for feeding
    date type data.I coudlnt find any date property in textbox.
    --
    Thanks
  • Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

    #2
    Re: shif

    "shif" <ns_0001@hotmai l.com> schrieb:[color=blue]
    >I am new in VB.net , Can anybody help, which control can be use for feeding
    > date type data.I coudlnt find any date property in textbox.[/color]

    Sorry, I do not understand your question. Maybe you are looking for the
    datetimepicker control.

    --
    M S Herfried K. Wagner
    M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
    V B <URL:http://classicvb.org/petition/>

    Comment

    • shif

      #3
      Re: shif

      HI
      Actualy i have one table having ,Invno,amount,i nv_date columns.i am uisng
      textbox
      control for the user input and through sqladapter i want to update the
      table.my problm is which control i can use for getting invdate.shall is use
      datetimepicker
      Thanks


      "Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]" wrote:
      [color=blue]
      > "shif" <ns_0001@hotmai l.com> schrieb:[color=green]
      > >I am new in VB.net , Can anybody help, which control can be use for feeding
      > > date type data.I coudlnt find any date property in textbox.[/color]
      >
      > Sorry, I do not understand your question. Maybe you are looking for the
      > datetimepicker control.
      >
      > --
      > M S Herfried K. Wagner
      > M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
      > V B <URL:http://classicvb.org/petition/>
      >
      >[/color]

      Comment

      Working...