Getting the paper size for a custom printer form

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Allen

    #1

    Getting the paper size for a custom printer form

    Have you successfully added a custom form and then retrieved the paper size
    using VB.

    I tried
    GetDeviceCaps(H dc, PHYSICALWIDTH)

    GetDeviceCaps(H dc, PHYSICALHEIGHT)

    and

    DefaultPageSett ings.PaperSize

    But neither approach returns the correct values.

    If you've done the above successfully I'd like to know so I'll keep looking
    for a bug.

    If you've had problems, that of cause would be good for me to know.



    Thanks in advance for any help at all




  • Allen

    #2
    Re: Getting the paper size for a custom printer form

    I want to make sure I was clear in my post.
    I only have problems getting the paper size with my custom forms.




    "Allen" <allen99NOSPAM@ a-znet.com> wrote in message
    news:uasvJftUGH A.4792@TK2MSFTN GP14.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
    > Have you successfully added a custom form and then retrieved the paper
    > size using VB.
    >
    > I tried
    > GetDeviceCaps(H dc, PHYSICALWIDTH)
    >
    > GetDeviceCaps(H dc, PHYSICALHEIGHT)
    >
    > and
    >
    > DefaultPageSett ings.PaperSize
    >
    > But neither approach returns the correct values.
    >
    > If you've done the above successfully I'd like to know so I'll keep
    > looking for a bug.
    >
    > If you've had problems, that of cause would be good for me to know.
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any help at all
    >
    >
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    Working...