Hi,
using the DataGridView (.NET 2005) :
after I fill the Grid with some records is the first record highlighted
(selected).
When I programmaticall y select the 2nd row in the Grid and deselect the
first one by executing
dataGridView1.R ows[0].Selected = false
dataGridView1.R ows[1].Selected = true
is the activerow still the first one.
Can be seen because of the triangle that is shown in the Grid in front of
the first row.
How can I set the 2nd row as activerow ?
thnx
Chris
using the DataGridView (.NET 2005) :
after I fill the Grid with some records is the first record highlighted
(selected).
When I programmaticall y select the 2nd row in the Grid and deselect the
first one by executing
dataGridView1.R ows[0].Selected = false
dataGridView1.R ows[1].Selected = true
is the activerow still the first one.
Can be seen because of the triangle that is shown in the Grid in front of
the first row.
How can I set the 2nd row as activerow ?
thnx
Chris
Comment