UDPState

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NickP

    #1

    UDPState

    Hi there,

    Maybe it's my imagination but I don't appear to be able to locate the
    UdpState object for use with Asnc callbacks in the UDPClient class... Even
    with the object browser I can't find it, although it's mentioned in the
    docs. Any ideas or am I totally blind??

    Cheers :-$

    Nick.


  • NickP

    #2
    Re: UDPState

    Hi again,

    I'm presuming I must make this class myself as I can only see 2
    properties anyway. So that's what I've done, ir probably says in the docs
    somewhere but I didn't notice it.

    Nick.

    "NickP" <a@a.com> wrote in message
    news:ubMcnZ2QGH A.4976@TK2MSFTN GP11.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Maybe it's my imagination but I don't appear to be able to locate the
    > UdpState object for use with Asnc callbacks in the UDPClient class...
    > Even with the object browser I can't find it, although it's mentioned in
    > the docs. Any ideas or am I totally blind??
    >
    > Cheers :-$
    >
    > Nick.
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • Larry Lard

      #3
      Re: UDPState


      NickP wrote:[color=blue]
      > Hi there,
      >
      > Maybe it's my imagination but I don't appear to be able to locate the
      > UdpState object for use with Asnc callbacks in the UDPClient class... Even
      > with the object browser I can't find it, although it's mentioned in the
      > docs. Any ideas or am I totally blind??[/color]

      The one in this example?

      <http://msdn2.microsoft .com/en-us/library/system.net.sock ets.udpclient.b eginreceive.asp x>

      I can't find it either.

      --
      Larry Lard
      Replies to group please

      Comment

      Working...