MDI Flicker

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jon Turner

    #1

    MDI Flicker

    I have a MDI app with a treeview that controls the displaying/activation of
    a MDI Child. Problem is that
    when activating/showing the MDI child, I get a flicker caused by the
    Repaint of the activated child.

    Question is: How do I turn off the repaint until the child has rendered
    all of its controls ?

    Many Thanks


  • R. MacDonald

    #2
    Re: MDI Flicker

    Hello, Jon,

    I'm not exactly sure of your situation, but I think you may find
    "SuspendLay out" and "ResumeLayo ut" helpful for this.

    Cheers,
    Randy


    Jon Turner wrote:[color=blue]
    > I have a MDI app with a treeview that controls the displaying/activation of
    > a MDI Child. Problem is that
    > when activating/showing the MDI child, I get a flicker caused by the
    > Repaint of the activated child.
    >
    > Question is: How do I turn off the repaint until the child has rendered
    > all of its controls ?
    >
    > Many Thanks
    >
    >[/color]

    Comment

    Working...