I have a web solution with two projects. I tried to open a new web project
in the solution and the "Opening project" dialog box came up and stayed up
continuously (with the dots circling the world). When I killed the dialog
box by pressing the "X", I got the "End Now" dialog and said yes. VB closed.
Now I can get the VB start page with the solution listed, but it won't open.
It sticks on the hourglass with "Contacting server to open Web project ...."
in the lower ribbon.
(When I had the colution open the fiorst time, I also changed the build from
Production to Debug but didn't recompile.)
VS 2003, Win XP Pro SP2
How can I get my solution to open? Thanks
in the solution and the "Opening project" dialog box came up and stayed up
continuously (with the dots circling the world). When I killed the dialog
box by pressing the "X", I got the "End Now" dialog and said yes. VB closed.
Now I can get the VB start page with the solution listed, but it won't open.
It sticks on the hourglass with "Contacting server to open Web project ...."
in the lower ribbon.
(When I had the colution open the fiorst time, I also changed the build from
Production to Debug but didn't recompile.)
VS 2003, Win XP Pro SP2
How can I get my solution to open? Thanks