How do I add a progress bar to a webform?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rachel

    #1

    How do I add a progress bar to a webform?

    How do I add a progress bar to a webform? I see it under add remove items
    for winforms, but not for webforms.

    Any ideas appreciated,

    Rachel
  • Bruno Alexandre

    #2
    Re: How do I add a progress bar to a webform?

    in WebForms you need an ActiveX control or...

    ....you can build a progress bar in Flash or Animated Gif. I use Animated
    Giff for that, before BODY tag I insert a Call to show a DIV (that have a
    table and the animated giff) after the end tag /BODY I call javascript to
    hide it...

    so I have an animated giff with a clock running and a message, please wait,
    "I'm fetching data from the server..."

    it works nicely :-)

    Bruno Alexandre
    (Sintra, PORTUGAL)


    "Rachel" <Rachel@discuss ions.microsoft. com> escreveu na mensagem
    news:800E8A5D-2851-489A-BFEE-639E8DB9EB83@mi crosoft.com...[color=blue]
    > How do I add a progress bar to a webform? I see it under add remove items
    > for winforms, but not for webforms.
    >
    > Any ideas appreciated,
    >
    > Rachel[/color]


    Comment

    Working...