VC Package not available or not registered.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hardik Shah

    #1

    VC Package not available or not registered.

    Hi,

    I am using VB.Net 2003, When I Create New Project following error occured.

    VC Package not available or not registered.

    I do following - File -> New -> Project -> Visual Basic Project -> Window
    Application -> OK


    Hardik Shah.




  • Ken Tucker [MVP]

    #2
    Re: VC Package not available or not registered.

    Hi,

    I would try reinstalling the dot net framework and if that doesnt
    help do a repair on vs.net.

    Ken
    -----------------
    "Hardik Shah" <har_sha_99@hot mail.com> wrote in message
    news:eN4gb1h0FH A.2924@TK2MSFTN GP15.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using VB.Net 2003, When I Create New Project following error occured.
    >
    > VC Package not available or not registered.
    >
    > I do following - File -> New -> Project -> Visual Basic Project -> Window
    > Application -> OK
    >
    >
    > Hardik Shah.
    >
    >
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

      #3
      Re: VC Package not available or not registered.

      "Hardik Shah" <har_sha_99@hot mail.com> schrieb:[color=blue]
      > I am using VB.Net 2003, When I Create New Project following error occured.
      >
      > VC Package not available or not registered.[/color]

      PRB: "VC package not available or not registered" error message
      <URL:http://support.microso ft.com/?scid=kb;EN-US;320427>

      --
      M S Herfried K. Wagner
      M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
      V B <URL:http://classicvb.org/petition/>

      Comment

      Working...