getting chkbox value from datagrid

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wink martindale

    #1

    getting chkbox value from datagrid

    Hello,

    I have a datagrid (this is a windows app) with a checkbox column
    (thanks again for the help on that!)
    I want the user to be able to select several records from the datagrid
    (by checking the checkboxes) and then have the datagrid display just
    those records.
    How do I capture the which checkboxes are checked??

    TIA,

    Wink
  • David Wier

    #2
    Re: getting chkbox value from datagrid

    This is for ASP.net, but the logic/syntax couldn't be far off:


    David Wier




    "wink martindale" <wink@martindal e.com> wrote in message
    news:9ceqk1lb7r qo18c0b43gm44je 2a8pt5tkl@4ax.c om...[color=blue]
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a datagrid (this is a windows app) with a checkbox column
    > (thanks again for the help on that!)
    > I want the user to be able to select several records from the datagrid
    > (by checking the checkboxes) and then have the datagrid display just
    > those records.
    > How do I capture the which checkboxes are checked??
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Wink[/color]


    Comment

    • David Wier

      #3
      Re: getting chkbox value from datagrid

      Sorry about that - - I gave you the wrong link - it's:


      David Wier



      "wink martindale" <wink@martindal e.com> wrote in message
      news:9ceqk1lb7r qo18c0b43gm44je 2a8pt5tkl@4ax.c om...[color=blue]
      > Hello,
      >
      > I have a datagrid (this is a windows app) with a checkbox column
      > (thanks again for the help on that!)
      > I want the user to be able to select several records from the datagrid
      > (by checking the checkboxes) and then have the datagrid display just
      > those records.
      > How do I capture the which checkboxes are checked??
      >
      > TIA,
      >
      > Wink[/color]


      Comment

      • Cor Ligthert [MVP]

        #4
        Re: getting chkbox value from datagrid

        Wink,

        I see that I missed this one.

        It should be real very easy.

        A datagrid has forever a datasource which is normally a datatable.

        If you than set or reset the rowfilter in the defaultview of the table. Than
        it will be showed as you wish.

        Don't forget to do before setting the rowfilter an endcurrentedit.

        If this is not clear, than reply and I make a simple sample *tomorrow* and
        put it on our website.

        I hope this helps,

        Cor


        Comment

        Working...