Long Path as command-line argument in Process.Start?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vagabond Software

    #1

    Long Path as command-line argument in Process.Start?

    I am launching the EXTRACT.EXE command from my application using the Process
    class. Everything seems to be working fine except the path I use as the
    destination argument for the EXTRACT command has spaces in it, and that
    poses a problem for the EXTRACT command.

    How do I go about including a "destinatio n" command-line argument that
    contains spaces?

    Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

    Carl


  • tomb

    #2
    Re: Long Path as command-line argument in Process.Start?

    Put quotes around the string.

    T


    Vagabond Software wrote:
    [color=blue]
    >I am launching the EXTRACT.EXE command from my application using the Process
    >class. Everything seems to be working fine except the path I use as the
    >destination argument for the EXTRACT command has spaces in it, and that
    >poses a problem for the EXTRACT command.
    >
    >How do I go about including a "destinatio n" command-line argument that
    >contains spaces?
    >
    >Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
    >
    >Carl
    >
    >
    >
    >[/color]

    Comment

    Working...