Panel and OnEnabledChanged Method

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dennis

    #1

    Panel and OnEnabledChanged Method

    I have a control which inheirits from "Panel Control Class". I am trying to
    use the OnEnabledChange d Protected method as follows:

    Protected Overrides sub OnEnabledChange d (e as system.eventarg s)

    end sub

    I get an error saying that the OnEnabledChange d Method has multiple
    signatures. The above is how the example says to do it. What am I doing
    wrong?
    --
    Dennis in Houston
  • Dennis

    #2
    RE: Panel and OnEnabledChange d Method

    I found the error...I had two subs named OnEnabledChange d in my class.
    --
    Dennis in Houston


    "Dennis" wrote:
    [color=blue]
    > I have a control which inheirits from "Panel Control Class". I am trying to
    > use the OnEnabledChange d Protected method as follows:
    >
    > Protected Overrides sub OnEnabledChange d (e as system.eventarg s)
    >
    > end sub
    >
    > I get an error saying that the OnEnabledChange d Method has multiple
    > signatures. The above is how the example says to do it. What am I doing
    > wrong?
    > --
    > Dennis in Houston[/color]

    Comment

    Working...