Hi,
am having trouble extracting the Makernote contained in the EXIF data
in a JPEG image from a digital camera. I am able to successfully
extract the data contained in the makernote tag, however I cannot
decode the data (ie, get the long focal length, short focal length,
etc). I have seen the makernote information for different camera makes,
such as Canon and Nikon (eg. http://www.burren.cx/david/canon.html),
but I cannot seem to work out how to match up the tag name and offset
value to the data I extract from the EXIF data. Hopefully this makes
sense :-)
Is anybody able to help me with this, ie provide any code samples or
even pseudo code? Thanks in advance.
Cheers
am having trouble extracting the Makernote contained in the EXIF data
in a JPEG image from a digital camera. I am able to successfully
extract the data contained in the makernote tag, however I cannot
decode the data (ie, get the long focal length, short focal length,
etc). I have seen the makernote information for different camera makes,
such as Canon and Nikon (eg. http://www.burren.cx/david/canon.html),
but I cannot seem to work out how to match up the tag name and offset
value to the data I extract from the EXIF data. Hopefully this makes
sense :-)
Is anybody able to help me with this, ie provide any code samples or
even pseudo code? Thanks in advance.
Cheers