Using a Forms.ListBox, Framework 1.0
I have a ListBox with SelectionMode property set to MultiSimple. I set the
DataSource property to a DataTable, and set the DisplayMember property to the
field to display, and the ValueMember to the primary key field of the
DataTable.
When running the app, I select two items in the list which do not include
the first item. Then I unselect each of those items. When they are both
unselected, the first item in the list is automatically selected.
Manually unselecting the first item works, but I do not want to subject
users to this odd behaviour. Is there a standard remedy for this?
I have a ListBox with SelectionMode property set to MultiSimple. I set the
DataSource property to a DataTable, and set the DisplayMember property to the
field to display, and the ValueMember to the primary key field of the
DataTable.
When running the app, I select two items in the list which do not include
the first item. Then I unselect each of those items. When they are both
unselected, the first item in the list is automatically selected.
Manually unselecting the first item works, but I do not want to subject
users to this odd behaviour. Is there a standard remedy for this?