Build installer? (feels stupid)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Trammel

    #1

    Build installer? (feels stupid)

    This is probably the most simplest thing... but I cant find it - lol!

    I have created a program and wish to know how to make it into a
    distributable installer.
    In VB6 we used to use a seperate program to build installers but I dont find
    that in [Start] menu or anywhere in the .net vis studio :¬s

    Anyone point me in the right direction to get solutions/projects dumped into
    an installer with all custom dll's they use?

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)


  • Cor Ligthert [MVP]

    #2
    Re: Build installer? (feels stupid)

    Trammel,

    Go to your project and than add new project.
    Than choose for setup and deployment and choose the wizard

    I hope this helps,

    Cor


    Comment

    • Trammel

      #3
      Re: Build installer? (feels stupid)

      "Cor Ligthert [MVP]" <notmyfirstname @planet.nl> wrote in message
      news:e5oO2lRlFH A.320@TK2MSFTNG P09.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
      > Trammel,
      >
      > Go to your project and than add new project.
      > Than choose for setup and deployment and choose the wizard
      >
      > I hope this helps,[/color]


      Thank you, it helped alot :¬)
      No I just gotta "depends" everything to get all the files it needs as its
      keeps crashing on other PCs :¬/

      --
      Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
      (Please reply to group only)


      Comment

      Working...