Excel COM Addin

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jody L. Whitlock

    #1

    Excel COM Addin

    Developing a COM addin using VB.NET 2003. I am recieving a "Member Not
    Found" exception at this code:

    Dim Range1 As Range
    Dim cell As Range

    Range1 = application.Sel ection

    For Each cell In Range1.Cells <--- Exception Thrown
    ...Code Here
    Next

    After Googling this to no end, I have not found anything that even
    hints to this, except that it is an interop problem. I wish there was
    more docs and walk-throughs on how this COM/Excel stuff works. Maybe
    something to work on after this works.

    Thanks,
    Jody W
  • Armin Zingler

    #2
    Re: Excel COM Addin

    Jody L. Whitlock schrieb:[color=blue]
    > Developing a COM addin using VB.NET 2003. I am recieving a "Member Not
    > Found" exception at this code:
    >
    > Dim Range1 As Range
    > Dim cell As Range
    >
    > Range1 = application.Sel ection
    >
    > For Each cell In Range1.Cells <--- Exception Thrown
    > ...Code Here
    > Next
    >
    > After Googling this to no end, I have not found anything that even
    > hints to this, except that it is an interop problem. I wish there was
    > more docs and walk-throughs on how this COM/Excel stuff works. Maybe
    > something to work on after this works.[/color]






    Armin

    Comment

    Working...