aspx

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mm

    #1

    aspx

    My previous web sites wewre written in html w vbscript. I'm trying vbnet in
    visual stidio. What components in the solution explorer are sent to the
    remote host. How are they sent.: ei are they copied to the FTP site, and how
    is the "location" entry used on the new project start page

    thanks mm
  • Cor Ligthert

    #2
    Re: aspx

    MM,

    Are you using visual.studio Net to do it?

    Otherwise have a look this site

    It was my first expirience with aspx as well.



    I hope this helps a little bit?

    Cor


    Comment

    • bastawhiz@gmail.com

      #3
      Re: aspx

      Nothing is sent except the processed ASPX page. And that is basically
      HTML. Even VB and CS files are not sent out from the site, if the
      server is configured so.

      Comment

      • mm

        #4
        Re: aspx



        "Cor Ligthert" wrote:
        [color=blue]
        > MM,
        >
        > Are you using visual.studio Net to do it?
        >
        > Otherwise have a look this site
        >
        > It was my first expirience with aspx as well.
        >
        > http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/
        >
        > I hope this helps a little bit?
        >
        > Cor
        >
        >
        >[/color]

        Comment

        • mm

          #5
          Re: aspx



          "Cor Ligthert" wrote:
          [color=blue]
          > MM,
          >
          > Are you using visual.studio Net to do it?
          >
          > Otherwise have a look this site
          >
          > It was my first expirience with aspx as well.
          >
          > http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/
          >
          > I hope this helps a little bit?
          >
          > Cor
          >
          >to Cor[/color]
          I am using visual.studio Net .
          I tried the web site, buit I didn't get much out of it
          If you have more advice, please send
          mm

          Comment

          • Cor Ligthert

            #6
            Re: aspx

            MM,

            I had written a long message, however that is not the best help I can give.

            The best is to advice you to create just a "Hello World" application and
            after that add to that by dragging a textbox and a button and try that again
            by changing the text in your program and see what is the result.

            In fact you have than done the most of an application. Although you are a
            webwritter and not a windowwritter, keep in mind that a Webform is forever
            renewed. It is not persistent as that is called.

            I hope this helps,

            Cor


            Comment

            Working...