I have a problem using listbox.
I used to put items in listbox dynamically and maintained size automatically in listbox sothat there is no scroll bar in the listbox.
I have a problem when the listbox items r so long the it goes out of the form and there is a scroll bar in the form.
so when i used to select the first item it actually selects another item in the list after that with respect to scrollbar in the form.
can any one solve this problem.
ALLAH HAFIZ.
--------------------------------
From: faheem ramzan
-----------------------
Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/)
<Id>cPX0LVR6FEq IskbaTOjn9A==</Id>
I used to put items in listbox dynamically and maintained size automatically in listbox sothat there is no scroll bar in the listbox.
I have a problem when the listbox items r so long the it goes out of the form and there is a scroll bar in the form.
so when i used to select the first item it actually selects another item in the list after that with respect to scrollbar in the form.
can any one solve this problem.
ALLAH HAFIZ.
--------------------------------
From: faheem ramzan
-----------------------
Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/)
<Id>cPX0LVR6FEq IskbaTOjn9A==</Id>
Comment