hi...
I have created a form it's working properly.... but i want to consider phone number and STD code in two different text field for a single lable phone number.....
and I have considered the fields like first name,last name,Date of birth, Phone Number ,mobile number and address...
1)If i enter all the fields then only the values should enter into the database...
2) if i dint enter the mobile field then also it should save into the database.
3) If i dint enter the phone number field then the values should not enter into the database..
please reply me as soon as possible
thanks in advance
I have created a form it's working properly.... but i want to consider phone number and STD code in two different text field for a single lable phone number.....
and I have considered the fields like first name,last name,Date of birth, Phone Number ,mobile number and address...
1)If i enter all the fields then only the values should enter into the database...
2) if i dint enter the mobile field then also it should save into the database.
3) If i dint enter the phone number field then the values should not enter into the database..
please reply me as soon as possible
thanks in advance
Comment