textmate and execute line

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andrea

    #1

    textmate and execute line

    Hi,
    I have the latest bundle for python (upgraded from svn) but I don't
    understand how execute line works..

    It only works if I play with arithmetic operations, something like
    this works:
    2*2
    4


    but for example trying to execute this line gives me this error, any
    help?
    x = 1; x + 1

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/tmp/temp_textmate.3 1Kc2h", line 19, in ?
    stdout.write(ex c)
    TypeError: argument 1 must be string or read-only character buffer,
    not list


    Thanks a lot

  • andrea

    #2
    Re: textmate and execute line

    On 19 Giu, 14:20, andrea <kerny...@gmail .comwrote:
    Hi,
    I have the latest bundle for python (upgraded from svn) but I don't
    understand how execute line works..
    >
    It only works if I play with arithmetic operations, something like
    this works:
    2*2
    4
    >
    but for example trying to execute this line gives me this error, any
    help?
    x = 1; x + 1
    >
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/tmp/temp_textmate.3 1Kc2h", line 19, in ?
    stdout.write(ex c)
    TypeError: argument 1 must be string or read-only character buffer,
    not list
    >
    Thanks a lot
    Noone using textmate for python?

    Comment

    Working...