python,win32com,scipy and vb 6 : no module named scipy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vml

    #1

    python,win32com,scipy and vb 6 : no module named scipy

    Hello,

    I am really new in python scipy win32com and scipy I tried to setup a
    COM server to interact with vb 6 the pythom COM server is :

    from win32com.server import exception, register
    import pythoncom, win32pdhutil, winerror
    import math
    import numpy
    import sys


    sys.path.append ('D:\\soft\pyth on25\\Lib\\site-packages\\')

    #from scipy import linalg


    class Fop:
    _public_methods _ = [ 'SqVal' ]
    def SqVal(self,*val ):
    import sys
    sys.path.append ('D:\\soft\pyth on25\\Lib\\site-packages\\')
    import scipy
    #print sys.path
    #mat=numpy.bmat (val)
    #linalg.inv(mat )
    return sys.path

    _reg_verprogid_ = "Python.Fop .3"
    _reg_progid_ = "Python.Fop "
    _reg_desc_ = "Python Fop"
    _reg_clsid_ = "{30BD3490-2632-11cf-AD5B-524153480001}"


    def Register():
    import win32com.server .register
    return win32com.server .register.UseCo mmandLine(Fop)



    if __name__=='__ma in__':
    print "Registerin g COM server..."
    Register()


    the vb 6 code is

    Private Sub Form_Load()

    Set obj = CreateObject("P ython.Fop")

    Dim ty(1, 1) As Variant

    ty(0, 0) = 1
    ty(1, 1) = 2
    ty(1, 0) = 3
    ty(0, 1) = 4

    toto = obj.SqVal(ty)


    End Sub


    I have a problem when I launch the vb 6 code : no module named
    scipy .... it is quite strange and I do not understand that Do you
    have any ideas ?

    thank you very much !

  • vml

    #2
    Re: python,win32com ,scipy and vb 6 : no module named scipy

    On 2 mai, 23:37, vml <victor.leb...@ gmail.comwrote:
    Hello,
    >
    I am really new in python scipy win32com and scipy I tried to setup a
    COM server to interact with vb 6 the pythom COM server is :
    >
    from win32com.server import exception, register
    import pythoncom, win32pdhutil, winerror
    import math
    import numpy
    import sys
    >
    sys.path.append ('D:\\soft\pyth on25\\Lib\\site-packages\\')
    >
    #from scipy import linalg
    >
    class Fop:
    _public_methods _ = [ 'SqVal' ]
    def SqVal(self,*val ):
    import sys
    sys.path.append ('D:\\soft\pyth on25\\Lib\\site-packages\\')
    import scipy
    #print sys.path
    #mat=numpy.bmat (val)
    #linalg.inv(mat )
    return sys.path
    >
    _reg_verprogid_ = "Python.Fop .3"
    _reg_progid_ = "Python.Fop "
    _reg_desc_ = "Python Fop"
    _reg_clsid_ = "{30BD3490-2632-11cf-AD5B-524153480001}"
    >
    def Register():
    import win32com.server .register
    return win32com.server .register.UseCo mmandLine(Fop)
    >
    if __name__=='__ma in__':
    print "Registerin g COM server..."
    Register()
    >
    the vb 6 code is
    >
    Private Sub Form_Load()
    >
    Set obj = CreateObject("P ython.Fop")
    >
    Dim ty(1, 1) As Variant
    >
    ty(0, 0) = 1
    ty(1, 1) = 2
    ty(1, 0) = 3
    ty(0, 1) = 4
    >
    toto = obj.SqVal(ty)
    >
    End Sub
    >
    I have a problem when I launch the vb 6 code : no module named
    scipy .... it is quite strange and I do not understand that Do you
    have any ideas ?
    >
    thank you very much !
    solved ... problem in the installation

    Comment

    • Terry Reedy

      #3
      Re: python,win32com ,scipy and vb 6 : no module named scipy

      scipy is a 3rd party package which I believe you get from the same place,
      more or less, as numpy.



      Comment

      • vml

        #4
        Re: python,win32com ,scipy and vb 6 : no module named scipy

        On 3 mai, 03:30, "Terry Reedy" <tjre...@udel.e duwrote:
        scipy is a 3rd party package which I believe you get from the same place,
        more or less, as numpy.
        the bug was between the chair and the keyboard....;)


        Comment

        Working...