Browse Button in Tkinter

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psbasha
    Contributor
    • Feb 2007
    • 440

    #1

    Browse Button in Tkinter

    Hi ,

    When I press the "Browse" button,my FileDialog should show the Files with the ".txt".

    What is the method or callbacks to be added to show the files with ".txt" extension only?.

    Thanks
    PSB
  • bartonc
    Recognized Expert Expert
    • Sep 2006
    • 6478

    #2
    Originally posted by psbasha
    Hi ,

    When I press the "Browse" button,my FileDialog should show the Files with the ".txt".

    What is the method or callbacks to be added to show the files with ".txt" extension only?.

    Thanks
    PSB
    One of the arguments is 'filetypes'. It's a list of strings like ".txt" that tells Tk which files to display.

    Comment

    • psbasha
      Contributor
      • Feb 2007
      • 440

      #3
      Can I have the sample code for the dialog extension calls.

      Comment

      Working...