Hello,
I'm curious if it is easy to get panels on your wxPython apps to have backgrounds which are given by a jpg or other bitmap. I found http://www.5etdemi.com/blog/archives...d-in-wxpython/ on a blog, which seems to be the way to do it, but I am too new to Python and wxPython to understand how to implement it.
Can anyone help me understand how to go from this to specifying an image to serve as the background to a panel? Of course I'll want the controls to show up over the panel, and not be obscured by the image.
Also, are there wxPython-created example app screenshots out there?
Thanks,
Che
I'm curious if it is easy to get panels on your wxPython apps to have backgrounds which are given by a jpg or other bitmap. I found http://www.5etdemi.com/blog/archives...d-in-wxpython/ on a blog, which seems to be the way to do it, but I am too new to Python and wxPython to understand how to implement it.
Can anyone help me understand how to go from this to specifying an image to serve as the background to a panel? Of course I'll want the controls to show up over the panel, and not be obscured by the image.
Also, are there wxPython-created example app screenshots out there?
Thanks,
Che
Comment