How to do a Http HEAD requests

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Soni Bergraj

    #1

    How to do a Http HEAD requests

    Hello list,
    I was just wondering if there is a more convenient way of doing a Http
    HEAD requests then the socket module?

    Any ideas?

    Cheers,
    --
    Soni Bergraj

  • Tim Roberts

    #2
    Re: How to do a Http HEAD requests

    Soni Bergraj <sonibergraj@yo ujoy.orgwrote:
    >
    >I was just wondering if there is a more convenient way of doing a Http
    >HEAD requests then the socket module?
    >
    >Any ideas?
    The standard "httplib" module can do that in a half-dozen lines of code.
    --
    Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
    Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

    Comment

    • Gerard Flanagan

      #3
      Re: How to do a Http HEAD requests


      Soni Bergraj wrote:
      Hello list,
      I was just wondering if there is a more convenient way of doing a Http
      HEAD requests then the socket module?
      >
      Any ideas?
      I recently used this:



      Gerard

      Comment

      Working...