Hi there. I have been receiving MemoryErrors using the Windows version of Python 2.5. The script I have written times the sending and the reception of emails with various attachments.
I get many exceptions when using the IMAP downloads. This happens randomly; sometimes the file downloads OK, and other times no.
Using an exception and traceback function, I can see the following...
MemoryError
<no args>
File "C:\Documen ts and Settings\root\D esktop\TMO\Pyth on scripts\imap-v2.3a.py", line 263, in main
typ, data = M.fetch(num, '(RFC822)')
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 437, in fetch
typ, dat = self._simple_co mmand(name, message_set, message_parts)
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 1055, in _simple_command
return self._command_c omplete(name, self._command(n ame, *args))
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 885, in _command_comple te
typ, data = self._get_tagge d_response(tag)
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 986, in _get_tagged_res ponse
self._get_respo nse()
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 948, in _get_response
data = self.read(size)
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 236, in read
return self.file.read( size)
File "C:\Python25\li b\socket.py", line 308, in read
data = self._sock.recv (recv_size)
Is this a know bug or is there something I can do to work around this?
Thanks,
Stephen
I get many exceptions when using the IMAP downloads. This happens randomly; sometimes the file downloads OK, and other times no.
Using an exception and traceback function, I can see the following...
MemoryError
<no args>
File "C:\Documen ts and Settings\root\D esktop\TMO\Pyth on scripts\imap-v2.3a.py", line 263, in main
typ, data = M.fetch(num, '(RFC822)')
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 437, in fetch
typ, dat = self._simple_co mmand(name, message_set, message_parts)
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 1055, in _simple_command
return self._command_c omplete(name, self._command(n ame, *args))
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 885, in _command_comple te
typ, data = self._get_tagge d_response(tag)
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 986, in _get_tagged_res ponse
self._get_respo nse()
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 948, in _get_response
data = self.read(size)
File "C:\Python25\li b\imaplib.py", line 236, in read
return self.file.read( size)
File "C:\Python25\li b\socket.py", line 308, in read
data = self._sock.recv (recv_size)
Is this a know bug or is there something I can do to work around this?
Thanks,
Stephen