Tetris

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Devon G. Parks

    #1

    Tetris

    I've been searching google and this group for a while now for a good
    tutorial on making a Tetris-style game in Python. I hear Tetris is a
    good starting point, and although I am fairly new to programming I
    think I would learn best if I had some code to experiment with because
    without a tutorial I have no idea where to start. If you know of a
    tutorial that is specific to this game please let me know where to find
    it.

  • Rune Strand

    #2
    Re: Tetris


    Devon G. Parks wrote:[color=blue]
    > I've been searching google and this group for a while now for a good
    > tutorial on making a Tetris-style game in Python. I hear Tetris is a
    > good starting point, and although I am fairly new to programming I
    > think I would learn best if I had some code to experiment with because
    > without a tutorial I have no idea where to start. If you know of a
    > tutorial that is specific to this game please let me know where to find
    > it.[/color]

    There's a 600-liners here: http://www.pygame.org/projects/21/133/

    Not a tutorial, but maybe just as good?

    Comment

    • yairchu@gmail.com

      #3
      Re: Tetris

      pygame.org is what you need
      it has tutorials
      it's cool

      Comment

      Working...