found a swftools for 2.4 - Docs anyone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jmdeschamps@gmail.com

    #1

    found a swftools for 2.4 - Docs anyone?

    New to swf - interesting technology for dynamic web graphic effects
    stemming from user input.

    I found a working windows pre-compiled binary (0.6.2) for Python 2.4 of
    rfxswf library from swftools to generate swf files. (flash compiled
    files(?)).

    No source of documentation of that api. There are a few python
    examples that I managed to make work, from swftools site but only
    covers partly the api.

    help(SWF) only tells of the main classes - nothings on arguments

    I tried reading the C source, but I'm not very fluent in C so that
    didn't amount to much.

    Any help appreciated in finding help on this API.

    Thanks in advance

    Jean-Marc
    Ref: http://www.swftools.org/
    python binary :

    (Thanks to Daichi .)

Working...