how to match n- lists for a common elements.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grzegorz ¦lusarek

    #1

    how to match n- lists for a common elements.

    Hi all. I my application i have situation when i have some lists and i
    must get from lists common elements. Exacly i don't know how many list I
    have so at the moment of creation each of one I append them to one
    list. So I get list wchich consist of lists of objects. And now i want
    to get common objects of this list. How to do it?
    Grzegorz
  • bruno at modulix

    #2
    Re: how to match n- lists for a common elements.

    Grzegorz ¦lusarek wrote:[color=blue]
    > Hi all. I my application i have situation when i have some lists and i
    > must get from lists common elements. Exacly i don't know how many list I
    > have so at the moment of creation each of one I append them to one
    > list. So I get list wchich consist of lists of objects. And now i want
    > to get common objects of this list. How to do it?[/color]

    The official home of the Python Programming Language


    --
    bruno desthuilliers
    python -c "print '@'.join(['.'.join([w[::-1] for w in p.split('.')]) for
    p in 'onurb@xiludom. gro'.split('@')])"

    Comment

    Working...